Abstract submission deadline for the upcoming 4th Kenya National Palliative Care Conference has been extended to 15th August 2014.
Abstract submission for the 4th Kenya National Palliative Care Conference 2014 in Nairobi has been extended to 15th August 2014.
This is a good chance for those who have not submitted their abstracts to send them for review for a chance to present at the upcoming Kenya Hospices and Palliative Care Association (KEHPCA) conference on 12th – 14th November 2014.
As a result of this extension, the subsequent notification of successful abstracts has been extended to 15th September 2014.
The deadline for poster presentations still remains 31st August 2014 as earlier scheduled.
Submissions are welcome from palliative care disciplines under the following categories;
- Clinical Care including: – Palliative care in ICU and HDU
- Clinical Care including: – Wound care
- Professional development
- Education and training
- Ethics and legal issues
- Sustainability of palliative care initiatives
- Leadership and governance
- Collaboration and innovation
- Palliative care for special groups: – Paediatric palliative care
- Palliative care for special groups: – Palliative care for the elderly
- Palliative care for special groups: – Palliative care for prisoners
- Models of integrating palliative care
- Spiritual and sexuality in palliative care
- Screening Modalities
- Community approach towards palliative care
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS – 12th November 2014
- Legal and ethical issues in palliative care
- Pain management
- Paediatric palliative care
- Psychosocial support in palliative care
- Sustainability and partnerships
- Research in palliative care
- Wound care
- Communication in palliative care
Check abstract guidelines here
Check abstract template here
Please submit your abstract ONLINE here.
Please download the conference poster here
For inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org 0r Call +254 20 2729302, +254 722 507219