Do you know how many patients in Kenya live with and die from advanced cancer and other incurable conditions? Many! KEHPCA, the umbrella body for hospices and palliative care in the country, works on efforts to relieve their pain and suffering by advocating for palliative care; which is care that focuses on improving the quality of life for those with life-limiting illnesses. But we do so much more than that. We work to provide an enabling environment that promotes access to palliative care services. We support integration of palliative care services in Kenya and advocate for sustainable models of palliative care services. Hence, we help to improve the quality of life for thousands of patients and their families.…… Your support ensures patients live with dignity to the end.
- PPEs are Important for Health Care Workers in the Fight against COVID-19
- Nyeri County to Train over 2,500 Volunteers on Palliative Care
- Experts want NHIF to Cover End-of-Life Care
- Kenya Hospices and Palliative Care Association Announces Kenya’s Goodwill Ambassador for Palliative Care
- Launch of Nanyuki Teaching and Referral Hospital Cancer Clinic