With the support of KEHPCA and in collaboration with KNH palliative Care Unit and Nairobi Hospice, both health care and non-health care professionals underwent the palliative care toolkit training. The training took place between 1st – 3rd April 2009 at KICOSHEP in Nairobi. Twenty nine (29) participants were trained and awarded certificates.
- PPEs are Important for Health Care Workers in the Fight against COVID-19
- Nyeri County to Train over 2,500 Volunteers on Palliative Care
- Experts want NHIF to Cover End-of-Life Care
- Kenya Hospices and Palliative Care Association Announces Kenya’s Goodwill Ambassador for Palliative Care
- Launch of Nanyuki Teaching and Referral Hospital Cancer Clinic