24 Health Care Proffessionals from all the Hospices in Kenya get trained on Provider Initiated Testing and Counseling (PITC) course in Nairobi Hospice between 10th – 14th March 2008.
- PPEs are Important for Health Care Workers in the Fight against COVID-19
- Nyeri County to Train over 2,500 Volunteers on Palliative Care
- Experts want NHIF to Cover End-of-Life Care
- Kenya Hospices and Palliative Care Association Announces Kenya’s Goodwill Ambassador for Palliative Care
- Launch of Nanyuki Teaching and Referral Hospital Cancer Clinic