KEHPCA has in the recent past supported palliative care service providers in various trainings to help improve their capacity in providing palliative care. Two groups of non-health care professionals from all the seven hospices in Kenya went through the Psychosocial Support training course facilitated by Kenya Association of Professional Counselors (KAPC). A total of fifty seven (57) participants were awarded certificates of participation. The trainings took place between 23rd-25th February 2009 and 9th-11th march 2009 respectively.
- PPEs are Important for Health Care Workers in the Fight against COVID-19
- Nyeri County to Train over 2,500 Volunteers on Palliative Care
- Experts want NHIF to Cover End-of-Life Care
- Kenya Hospices and Palliative Care Association Announces Kenya’s Goodwill Ambassador for Palliative Care
- Launch of Nanyuki Teaching and Referral Hospital Cancer Clinic